- Visitor management web portal for appointment management that expedites the visitor check-in/out process at the front desk
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) support for reader to panel communications on iSTAR Ultra series controllers
- Supports up to 5,000 readers per single server and 40 Satellite Application Server scalability for Enterprise systems
- Enterprise multi-version software upgrades remain operational while progressively upgrading each server node without needing to take an entire system out of service
- Access to C•CURE 9000 directly from a computer with an Internet browser with C•CURE Web for the ultimate in portability
- Administer and monitor C•CURE 9000 remotely with C•CURE Go mobile app for iOS and Android
- Software House Connected Partner Program with access to Web Services API and SDK kits for supporting standards-based integrations
C•CURE 9000 is one of the industry’s most powerful and flexible security management systems. Monitor events, manage personnel, create reports, display dynamic views, view video and manage visitors and credentials from a robust web portal.