- The TYCO Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valves are differential valves used to automatically control the flow of water into dry pipe fire protection sprinkler systems upon operation of one or more automatic sprinklers.
- The Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valve also provides for actuation of fire alarms upon system operation.
- Features for the Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valve are as follows:
– External reset,
– 16 bar pressure rating,
– Unique offset single clapper design enabling a simple compact valve to minimize installation labor,
– Ductile iron construction to ensure a lightweight valve to minimize shipping cost,
– A variety of inlet and outlet connections,
– Simple reset procedure through the elimination of priming water
Model DPV-1, Model ACC-1
Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valve, DN100 and DN150. Model ACC-1 Dry Pipe Valve Accelerator. European Conformity Valve Trim, 16 bar